Christmas is next month and over at Material World, we are all about making your life easier. This month, we are giving 12 lucky readers a chance to please their closest and dearest. We have up for grabs 12 bottles of the most sensational fragrances. If you win it, you can give a friend this fabulous gift as a Christmas present!
A fragrance make for a great gift because of the intimacy it invokes – everybody has their personal favourites when it comes to scents. What better way to show your BFF how well you know her by selecting a fragrance that best represents her personality and preferences?
Today’s giveaway is a decidedly feminine scent from Lanvin, and designed by acclaimed Israeli designer, Alber Elbaz. Created with the sophisticated woman in mind, this floral fragrance has a subtle sensuality in its notes that’s intoxicating.
Notes of Lanvin Me:
Top Notes: Mandarin, Blueberry
Middle Notes: Tuberose, Rose Absolue
Base Notes: Licorice Black Wood, Sandalwood
Our take on Lanvin Me:
1. The rich notes blend seamlessly together to produce an almost cream-like scent.
2. The beautifully designed bottle – with its heavy glass, gold chain and blue-toned gemstone – will stand out on any vanity table.
3. Women who love sweet-smelling perfumes will love the syrupy scents of the blueberry and licorice notes.
4. Its bright, fruity notes make it a great scent for daytime wear.
5. The fragrance sits on your skin for several hours, which means you don’t have to keep re-spritzing throughout the day.
Most suited for:
Your independent, free-spirited friend who’s always been known to “march to the beat of her own drum”. She will love the uniqueness of the blueberry and licorice notes.
So win this bottle of Lanvin Me for your friend!
1. LIKE all Posts about this “Scent Your Love” contest on our Facebook Page between 1 November and 1 December 2013.
2. Complete the Sweepstake Form below by clicking the banner. Invite your friends. If they join up as followers of our Facebook Page, you get EXTRA 5 CHANCES!
This contest is open until December 1, 2013. You can take part as many times as you like. Winners will be picked after we achieve 8,000 Likes on our Facebook Page. Only followers of Material World’s Facebook Page are eligible to win.