So on Saturday the Material World team was invited to the launch of Lancome Hypnose Show by Alber Elbaz. The backstage was a hive of activity with nine renowned makeup artists creating looks centered around the limited edition mascaras and eye makeup by the Israeli fashion designer for Lanvin. Watch the video here:
Here are two of our favourite looks:
Dollei Seah with her model. Her look – she said – was inspired by the cute-beyond-words packaging of the mascaras. She hand-painted on the face tattoos one by one.
Grego with his model. He was inspired by superheroes because (in his words) he said, “Beauty can save the world!” We are loving the badges he used as hair accessories!
Today, we have a special treat just for Material World readers!
We have – up for grabs – the following:
1. A super-special and rare Lancome Hypnose Show by Alber Elbaz pop-up book worth $200
2. Three mascaras sporting the limited edition packaging – Hypnose Waterproof, Hypnose Doll Eyes Waterproof, and Hypnose Star Waterproof. These mascaras contain a darker pigment than the usual Hypnose range so you’ll get darker, more glamorous eyelashes!
To win, follow these steps:
1. Answer this question: Who is the man in glasses at the end of the video? in the Comment section below.
2. Then click on the link: http://is.gd/5i7V8Z and follow the instructions given on the contest tab.
2. Unlock 10 extra chances by tweeting about this giveaway! Learn how you can complete the “Tweet About This Giveaway” here.
Make sure your Twitter account isn’t set on Private. We need to be able to see that you have tweeted about this giveaway in order to give you the 10 extra chances.
3. Don’t forget to Private Message us your details – name, age, NRIC, gender and email address.
This contest ends this Friday, 21 June 2013.